Feel free to spend as much time as you like in this section. There is a lot of content dealing specifically with cognitive therapy for anxiety, panic attacks, and agoraphobia.
A breadth of techniques using cognitive therapy for anxiety are covered using real life examples.
It’s best to start out with the following pages, in the following order (to reap the most benefit):
- List of Cognitive Distortions
- An Introduction to Feeling Good
- Sudden Panic Attacks
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety.
These pages are meant to provide an appropriate introduction cognitive therapy for anxiety, etc.
Additional pages in this section are:
After reviewing the above pages, you can visit the subsequent ones and then delve more in depth using the process of cognitive therapy. There are many real life examples showing how to:
- locate the cognitive distortions that cause your anxiety, panic attacks, etc.
- replace these thoughts with healthier and accurate thoughts that make you feel better.